Linkapalooza: black widow spiders invade NY, woman dies at McD's counter but they keep serving burgers, snake massages


Satan, that old serpent... (Genesis 3:1). He finds ways to make himself not only acceptable, but an integral part of our lives, even when naked!!!
Russia spas offer "snake massage" A Moscow spa uses snakes as part of its exotic massage service.
--------------------------------------
Love waxes cold: (Matthew 24:12)
Horror as woman drops dead at counter of McDonald's... and staff 'keep on serving burgers'
--------------------------------------
This next  verse is not in force yet, it is still future. It shows how God is constricting the world economy to prepare for the prophesied scarcity during the Tribulation and will eventually bring the antichrist's solutions to out, which the world will accept.

"And the merchants of the earth weep and mourn for her, since no one buys their cargo anymore," (Revelation 18:11).
Orders For Chinese Ships Have Collapsed
Chinese shipbuilders secured 182 orders in the first six months of the year, down from 561 orders a year ago, according to Want China Times.
Spain unemployment hits new high
At about 25 per cent, it is highest jobless rate in industrialised world, with young people particularly affected, at about 50%".
--------------------------------------
Isaiah 17:1, "Damascus will be destroyed"...The situation in Syria is only worsening.
Poland closes its embassy in Syria
"Poland has closed its embassy in Syria and evacuated its diplomats because of the deteriorating security situation in Damascus. The embassy had also representing U.S. interests in the country in recent months."
'Deep alarm' over Aleppo fighting
"The battle is one of the most important of the 17-month-old uprising. With a population of about three million, Aleppo is Syria's largest city and commercial hub, a key pillar of support for president Bashar Assad's regime. "
--------------------------------------
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," (1 Corinthians 6:9)

As a side note, the LGBT people who plan this hunger strike are certainly committed. Are Christians as committed to God's agenda as satan is to his own agenda? This is an example of how relentless satan is. 
LGBT 'community' planning 100 day hunger strike
"Prominent members of Michigan's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community are joining forces for a 100-day hunger strike to promote equal rights. David Garcia, executive director of Affirmations in Ferndale, said the hunger strike is aimed at educating their "straight allies about the extreme anti-equality environment" in Michigan. The campaign will target specific legislators and legislation. Garcia will begin the hunger strike Monday by going without food for 24 hours. Leaders from seven other Michigan centers -- representing LGBT communities in Kalamazoo, Benton Harbor, Detroit, Midland, Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor -- will take 24-hour food-free shifts at Affirmations. During the hunger strike, leaders will be visible from a large window facing 9 Mile in downtown Ferndale."
--------------------------------------
The 'natural world' is increasingly askew. We've seen this in weather, and also in the weird animal attacks. Here is a weird one for you. Poor New York City. First it was bedbugs. Now it's Black Widow spiders.

"So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish: Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web." (Job 8:13-14)
BAD TOURISTS! Black widow spiders INVADING New York
"Black widow spiders have crawled to New York in droves this summer. Though usually rare in the Tri-State area, some exterminators say they’ve arrived in the big apple, like so many tourists, looking to go on a spree. In their case, that means the venomous arachnids will be splurging - preying - on the city’s increased insect population."
--------------------------------------
God created insects. Look how beautiful!!!
"Genesis 1:24-25 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Under the weather: Stunning pictures reveal how the insect world copes during a downpour


More photos at link.

So that is the weekend Linkapalooza for ya! Remember, Jesus's Bride is glowing, unbesmirched, sanctified, and ready for His call.

Comments

  1. Elizabeth, I am getting warnings from google when I try to link to your home page that you have content from "Juston Health" - a site know to distribute malware? FYI. Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz,

      Thanks! I ran the blog thru Google diagnostics, and it says "This site is not currently listed as suspicious.". The 'justonhealth' thing was a photo I'd posted that I linked to. It was the photo of depression on a previous entry from earlier this week. I deleted the photo. But that was weird because I use Web of Trust and all the sites I go and link to to are "green", indicating clear. I deleted the photo anyway so hopefully that takes care of the problem. If you would clear your cache and re-visit sometime, and it comes up again, please let me know. I'll contact google. Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. I just cleared my history and cache in google chrome and still get the same message. No problems when I use Internet Explorer.

      Liz

      Delete
    3. thanks so much Liz. Not a problem in Firefox either. This is a Chrome problem I discovered. I'll continue working on it. It would be a shame if a false warning about malware puts off one person seeking information! OTOH, sometimes this happens to conservative/fundamentalist sites like mine. Thanks for checking back and letting me know. Tomorrow I'll try to get to the bottom of it...

      Delete
  2. It's cleared up now. I've also noticed an increased tendency to get warnings on so-called "fundamentalist" sites as well!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I've noticed on other sites when my blog is mentioned, usually Huffington Post or Atheist sites, they categorize The End Time blog as an "extremist radical" site. Sometimes they just say, "wacko". I never thought about myself that way, until I saw what I say here thru their eyes. In this epoch, in this culture, with the force and strength of the undiluted word spoken here, then yes, I admit to being extreme! The world has become SO liberal that anyone speaking with doctrinal certainty about anything is seen as intolerant.

      I was hoping that the steps I'd taken to refute the malware classification last night would propagate, and it seems they did. I really do take seriously my links. If someone comments and puts a link with their comment, I always visit the link first, read it and study it before I allow the comment. I feel a burden to make sure that what's said here AND what's linked to here by me or anyone else is up to Jesus's standards, as I understand them thru the bible. I would not want to put something confusing before anyone's eyes.

      Have a wonderful Sunday! In an unusual turn of events, I have no idea what I'm going to write about today. I'll be patient. The Spirit will tell me! May the Lord bless you richly.

      Delete

Post a Comment